Restaurant Hus Nr. 8 in Lech
The Hus No. 8 in Lech was first mentioned in the chronicle in 1760. In the old Walser farmhouse, guests are spoiled with traditional, home-style cooking.
The history of development of the Hus No. 8
The “Hûs No. 8” also goes back to this architectural style in its origin, which was first mentioned in a document in 1760. The house can tell a lot about its inhabitants: After Sebastian Walch moved to Bings for economic reasons, the home passed to the family of Martin Walch by way of purchase in 1909.